To submit a device to Kyrio for OCF compliance testing, complete the following steps:
- Become an OCF member and pay the applicable annual membership fee, and sign the OCF Certification Mark and Licensing Agreement.
- Applicant vendor submits the following information to the OCF Certification Body:
• Device and contact information
• Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS)
• Select Kyrio as preferred OCF ATL
- Upon approval of above information by OCF, the applicant vendor sends their candidate OCF device to Kyrio by following these steps:
• Request a login for the Kyrio Product Submission Tool (PST) to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Kyrio PST login request” in the subject line.
• Log into PST and complete your submission form.
• Ship your device to:
Attn: OCF Submissions
858 Coal Creek Circle
Louisville, CO 80027
- Upon arrival of the device to our facility, Kyrio executes the tests according to the OCF test plan and provides test logs to the OCF Certification Body.
- If the device passes, the vendor receives a certificate of conformity from the OCF Certification Body, which authorizes the vendor to use the certification mark on the certified device and in associated marketing material, according to the OCF Logo Usage Guidelines.
- If the device fails, then the OCF Certification Body notifies the vendor and ATL of the feature and reason. No certificate is issued, and the vendor may not market the device as OCF certified. In this case, Kyrio will work closely with the vendor to resolve issues and retest the device for certification.
Need help? Send questions or comments about OCF compliance testing with Kyrio to email@example.com.