After careful evaluation and consultation with Wi-Fi Alliance (WFA), Kyrio has decided to end its delivery of WFA PKI certificates, effective June 30, 2023. This decision was one that we weighed carefully and ultimately, we determined that we could not continue to provide the level of product and service that meets the needs of our customers and our own standards of delivery under the current market conditions.
As valued customers, we want to best support your transition from the Kyrio system, and we plan the following items:
- All PKI certificates previously issued by Kyrio will remain valid until the certificate(s) expire or are revoked.
- Kyrio will continue to support regular CRL issuance and OSCP responders as well as provide for revocation services as needed.
- Certificates can continue to be purchased until June 30, 2023.
- Any terms and conditions in the Digital Certificate Subscriber Agreement (DCSA) that survive termination will remain in effect.
The WFA can provide additional detail on the future support of PKI certificates in their ecosystem.
Kyrio is the exclusive public key infrastructure (PKI) provider for the Wi-Fi Alliance (WFA) and its members. Kyrio manages the WFA PKI and issues test and production certificates to ensure that WFA devices and systems meet security, encryption, and data integrity standards.
If you are ready to place an order, submit the associated documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your Digital Certificate Subscriber Agreement (DCSA) (if you are a new customer) and/or your Naming documents (if returning customer or you are new and ordering more than one certificate).
- Your CSR file.
- A purchase PO if paying via bank transfer and who to email for payment if paying with a Credit Card
If you are looking for more information, let’s walk through the following questions: