What does the future hold for converging technology? What are the latest developments in Wi-Fi, DOCSISTM, O-RAN, 5G and fiber networks? Join us and get answers to these questions and more at SCTE’s Cable-Tec Expo on October 16-19, 2023 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado.
What You Can Expect at SCTE Expo 2023
One of the highlights of the SCTE Expo is the Fall Technical Forum, which includes 35 sessions and 105 peer-reviewed papers offered in five specialty tracks. The event will also include additional tracks and summits, including the Innovation Policy Track, Security Track/CISO Summit, Strategy Summit, and the inaugural Open RAN Technical Summit.
Open RAN Technical Summit
CableLabs and its subsidiaries are pleased to join with other leaders in the Open RAN Ecosystem to present the Open RAN Technical Summit, which will be held on October 17th. Kyrio has been leveraging its O-RAN ALLIANCE-approved Open Testing and Integration Center to assist CableLabs in executing the NTIA/DoD 5G Challenge. At the summit, we’ll join with co-presenting sponsor Telecom Infra Project to dig deeper into what’s happening in the industry. The agenda at the Summit will cover a broad range of related topics, including:
- Layers of the Open RAN Technology stack
- The true state of Open RAN interoperability
- Programs for test automation software and test harnesses
- Removing redundancy from testing, integration, and deployment pipelines
- Status of government programs investing in Open RAN around the world
- Expected timelines, funding status, testing opportunities
- Clarification of roles played by different associations, labs, OTICs, etc.
- Operator Trials and Deployments in progress and in plan
- Specification challenges and resolution options
Additional sponsorship opportunities are available for this year’s SCTE Cable-Tec Expo. Thank you to these current sponsors of the O-RAN Technical Summit:
SCTE Expo Exhibition Hall: Stop By and See Us
Experience new technology and ideas firsthand at this year’s SCTE Expo Exhibition Hall. The exhibition floor will feature three specialty pavilions as well as carefully curated exhibit booths from the industry’s most influential brands, products, and services.
Come see the Kyrio team in the CableLabs booth #2201 to see some of the new developments we’re working on or schedule a demo. Here are just a few of the things we’re excited to share with you:
Explore the latest in 5G testing, low latency testing, PON testing and more. Learn how Kyrio supports operators and suppliers as America’s first OTIC-approved test lab, and visit our interactive stations:
FlexTest for DOCSIS® 4.0 Specification
Explore FlexTest, our testing solution that offers automated, remote, and flexible test capabilities for the full product development lifecycle. Learn about our technology roadmap including D4.0, D3.1, and EuroDOCSIS.
Experience the game-changing technology of ARC Hotspot and ARC Mobile, our adaptive route control solutions that deliver seamless connectivity for broadband and mobile.
- ARC Hotspot – Eliminate broadband disruptions with automatic routing to a smartphone hotspot without the need for manual switching or additional hardware.
- ARC Mobile – Bridge the gap between Wi-Fi and cellular by steering traffic to the network that is performing best, with application awareness and flexible operator control.
Come join us at SCTE Cable-Tec Expo to learn, see, and share ideas with thousands of top industry professionals and thought leaders. We look forward to seeing you in Denver on October 16-19!