After careful evaluation and consultation, Kyrio has decided to end its delivery of the following effective June 30, 2023:
- OpenADR PKI certificates
- Wi-Fi Alliance PKI certificates
- WInnForum CBRS PKI certificates
This decision was one that we weighed carefully and ultimately, we determined that we could not continue to provide the level of product and service that meets the needs of our customers and our own standards of delivery under the current market conditions. As valued customers, we want to best support your transition from the Kyrio system, and we plan the following items:
- All PKI certificates previously issued by Kyrio will remain valid until the certificate(s) expire or are revoked after June 30, 2023.
- Kyrio will continue to support regular CRL issuance and OSCP responders as well as provide for revocation services as needed.
- Certificates can continue to be purchased until June 30, 2023.
- Any terms and conditions in the Digital Certificate Subscriber Agreement (DCSA) that survive termination will remain in effect.
- OpenADR PKI: https://www.openadr.org/cybersecurity
- Wi-Fi Alliance PKI: Please reach out to Wi-FI Alliance
- WInnForum CBRS PKI: https://cbrs.wirelessinnovation.org/cbrs-root-ca-operators
The root and intermediate certificates as well as CRLs for these ecosystems can still be found on the PKI Resources page (https://kyrio.com/pki-resources/)