WEBINAR | Empowering Your Wi-Fi Innovation: Kyrio Expands Testing Ecosystem with OpenSync®
Embark on a transformative journey with Kyrio and OpenSync! Kyrio, your trusted partner for testing and certification, is now an authorized testing lab for OpenSync’s groundbreaking software-as-a-service (SaaS) experience platform. Good Wi-Fi connectivity is essential for consumer satisfaction, and the combination of OpenSync’s open-source framework and Kyrio’s trusted capabilities can help simplify client management and ensure the best possible service.
Kyrio’s all-inclusive certification for wireless CPE devices
OpenSync’s innovative solutions and Kyrio’s expertise mark a significant leap forward in creating certified and proven seamless connectivity experiences. This partnership unveils Kyrio as the first Approved Vendor Lab (AVL) in the Americas, poised to decrease the time-to-market for the Wi-Fi industry. We’ll explore how OpenSync, an open-source framework pre-integrated and supported on leading silicon, CPE, and platform SDKs, enables access to Plume’s cloud services. And how Kyrio can accelerate product development by leveraging state-of-art facilities and wireless testing equipment to bring providers seeking OpenSync partnership on board more quickly.
Who Should Attend: Operators and ODMs looking to leverage the OpenSync ecosystem
- Gavin Newman, Engineering & Architecture Consultant, with Kyrio
- Jason Lauer, Vice President, Engineering and Operations, with Kyrio
- Deepa Harnoor, Principal, ODM, ADC & AVL Business Development, with OpenSync
Key Takeaways from the Webinar:
- One-Stop Shop for Wi-Fi Testing and Certification Discover how the Kyrio-OpenSync partnership streamlines the process by providing testing for certification, including Functional, Security, and Customer Experience testing.
- US-Based Location: Saving Time and Costs Explore how Kyrio provides easy access to highly skilled engineers, a real-world test house environment, and state-of-the-art labs, saving you valuable time and costs during testing and certification.
- Unbiased Feedback: Learn how Kyrio’s independent labs maintain neutrality when providing feedback on testing, ensuring you receive fair and accurate assessments while helping resolve test failures.