If you are not a SunSpec Alliance member, please visit SunSpec Alliance to complete your membership agreement.
- Request a login for the Kyrio Product Submission Tool (PST) to email@example.com and include “Kyrio PST login request” in the subject line.
- Log into PST and complete your submission form.
- Ship your device to:
Attn: SunSpec Submissions
858 Coal Creek Circle
Louisville, CO 80027
- Upon device arrival to our facility, Kyrio executes the tests according to the OCF test plan and provides test logs to the SunSpec Certification Body.
- If the device passes, the vendor receives a certificate of conformity from the SunSpec Certification Body, which authorizes the vendor to use the certification mark on the certified device and in associated marketing material.
- If the device fails, the SunSpec Certification Body notifies the vendor and ATL of the feature and reason. No certificate is issued, and the vendor may not market the device as SunSpec certified. In this case, Kyrio will work closely with the vendor to resolve issues and retest the device for certification.
Need help? Send questions or comments about SunSpec compliance testing with Kyrio to firstname.lastname@example.org.